Friday, October 2, 2015

“Holy, Holy, Holy"

 

 

 

 

 

1 Peter 1:16

16 because it is written, “Be holy, for I am holy.”

1:16 Leviticus 11:44, 45; 19:2; 20:7

Brothers the hour is late, and there are many distractions. The call to holiness, to holy living is the cry of the Spirit to the Churches.  Why? “Be holy, for I am holy.”

 

 

Where you worship, if you do not experience the awe of His Holy Presence, which brings conviction, in order to heal, restore and set captives free. Not just for a few hours of emotion, but forever!    Flee!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

The Throne Room of Heaven       Rev 4

After these things I looked, and behold, a door standing open in heaven. And the first voice which I heard was like a trumpet speaking with me, saying, “Come up here, and I will show you things which must take place after this.”



2 Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. 



 3 And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. 


 4 Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads. 


 5 And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices.



 Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.





6 Before the throne there was[ a sea of glass, like crystal. And in the midst of the throne, and around the throne, were four living creatures full of eyes in front and in back. 


 7 The first living creature was like a lion, the second living creature like a calf, the third living creature had a face like a man, and the fourth living creature was like a flying eagle. 




8 The four living creatures, each having six wings, were full of eyes around and within.



And they do not rest day or night, saying:
 
 
 
“Holy, holy, holy,
Lord God Almighty,
Who was and is and is to come!”

No comments:

Post a Comment