Wednesday, July 29, 2015

1John 2
 
"Walk As He Walked"
He that saith, I know him.  Do you know Him?  Really ?
 
 
 
 
My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:


2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.


3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.


4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.


5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.


6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment